A dental emergency is never convenient and often can be extremely painful. At Midlothian Dental Arts, our dentists are trained to respond quickly to emergency dental issues. We offer immediate care to patients who are suffering from a dental emergency and need to be seen as soon as possible.
Dental emergencies can include but are not limited to:
- Severe dental pain that does not respond to over-the-counter painkillers
- Dental trauma related to an teeth, gum or tongue injury
- An accident or injury that results in a knocked out or broken tooth
- An accident or injury that results in a fractured tooth
- Severe pain from soft tissue inflammation
Dr. Abbott and Dr. Tarasidis have been handling dental emergencies in Midlothian, VA throughout their entire careers and are well-equipped to handle unexpected emergencies that arise. We encourage you to contact our office as soon as a dental emergency happens so we can give you immediate instructions and tips before you come in. There are often a few techniques you can do yourself to reduce pain and preserve tooth structure immediately following an accident or dental injury.
Our team will work to get you into the office for an exam and treatment as soon as possible. If your injury includes trauma to the head or neck, please call 911 or visit the emergency room before coming to our office.
For more information on our dental emergency capabilities, please call our office at (804) 379-9177.